The rumors of Bethenny Frankel getting a talk show are on-going. Now, rumors are flying that Bethenny may quit doing reality television. Bethenny told Perez Hilton, "I’m getting tired of reality TV, of every moment being documented. But a talk show, where I could have longer conversations than on facebook or twitter - would be great. There are many things I want to talk to women about. While the other housewives were off getting drunk, I was doing business.”
Does that mean no more “Bethenny Ever After”?! I hope not!
Bethenny Frankel’s overwhelming success of her “Skinnygirl” cocktails, former cup-cake business, cook-books, lingerie and shape-ware has led the super star to expand her horizons even further and launch a new skincare line. Starting in November, select Wal-Mart stores will exclusively sell Skinnygirl Face & Body Solutions and Skinnygirl Mommy. Bethenny plans to keep the line inexpensive and offer many types of products including fragrances, facial masks and lip gloss.
Bethenny Frankle says of the new skincare line: “I don’t make false promises….I don’t want people to think in three days they’ll have no cellulite. That’s not going to happen. $150 eye cream is ridiculous and absurd.”
It’s official, folks! For weeks evidence has been left around Atlanta leading us to believe that Marlo Hampton, the fiance’ of NFL player Charles Grant, has joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. This week, Bravo released a statement confirming our suspicions and announcing the new addition to the cast.
Are you excited for the new season of RHOA? Tell me here!
Camille and Kelsey Grammer’s ongoing divorce and custody battle is coming closer to a close. It seems that the couple has temporarily come to an agreement. Sources told TMZ that Camille will apparently have the two kids most of the time due to the fact that Kelsey has a very busy work schedule.
And despite the previous reports that Kelsey only wanted custody of his son, it will not happen. The two kids will not be separated, thank goodness! The source also told TMZ that larger issues such as money and permanent custody are still up in the air.
Are you tired of the Camille & Kelsey divorce drama? Who do YOU think should keep the kids? Let me know here!
“I don’t even know if I’m coming back, none of us are for sure. It’s up to Bravo and casting. They may want to switch it up and change the game…I think the best thing I’ve gotten out of it is that when most women get divorced, it’s a daunting moment. I think getting divorced and being single and responsible for two children is a lot, emotionally and financially… I think the greatest thing about it is it’s afforded me the luxury to reinvent myself, and do something out of the box. Bravo has afforded me an entirely new life at 43.”—
-Kelly Bensimon on the recent rumors of the re-casting of The Real Housewives of New York City.
The stars of the new Style Network reality series, “Big, Rich Texas,” are giving the “Real Housewives” franchise a real run for its money. These Southern ladies trump the “Real Housewives” — all of them — when it comes to displaying the bad behavior of the rich and beautiful.
So will we love — or is it love to hate? — these Dallas ladies as much as our favorite Bravo stars?
Click HERE to learn more about the cast and who they resemble from The Real Housewives!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast-member, Taylor Armstrong filed for divorce this week. Taylor and husband, Russell were wed in 2005 and have one daughter together, Kennedy.
This news may not come as a surprise to many RHOBH fans- last season viewers saw many cracks in their marriage.
This past May it was reported that the couple had split but Taylor denied the rumors and said she and Russell were working it out. She also had said that they booked a second honeymoon.
“It was a difficult decision to file for divorce,” 39-year old Taylor told reporters. “Although we’ve tried our best to work out our differences I’ve come to the conclusion it’s in the best interest of our family to separate. I’m sad for my marriage to end but confident this is the right choice for all involved.”
The Atlanta ladies are not expected to be back until the fall of this year, but, according to some reports and the ladies themselves, the new season will be nothing short of drama.
Reality TV Magazine has the inside scoop on what to expect (or not to expect) on the new season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
1. In the past few seasons of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta, we’ve seen Grammy winning singer/songwriter, Kandi Burruss, work her magic for cast mate Kim Zolciak, helping her to produce not 1, but 2 tracks that have brought Kim lots of success — and even more money. But after being burned by her friend, Kandi says that one thing we won’t see is another Kandi Koated Kollaboration between her and Zolciak.
“I only did those two songs. We’re not doing anymore,” says Burruss, who adds that she has yet to receive her producer’s fee from “Tardy for the Party.”
2. Last season, NeNe Leakes and her husband, Gregg, went through a bit of a rough spot in their marriage (to put it mildly), with Leakes going as far as meeting with a divorce attorney to find out what her options were. But following the show’s season finale, the Reunion Special, and even throughout her stint on NBC‘s Celebrity Apprentice, it seemed that their divorce dragged on forever. Well, according to Leakes, the divorce will continue to play out in front of the cameras in the upcoming season, and fans will also get a better understanding of the “dirt” that led to their separation.
3. Though Bravo has yet to confirm the new addition to the RHOA fam, it looks like Marlo Hampton is, in fact, shooting scenes with the ladies as an official Housewife.
4. It’s rumored that Hampton, who’s engaged to NFL player Charles Grant — yes, the same Charles Grant that NeNe Leakes was reportedly stepping out with a year ago — was brought on board to ruffle NeNe’s feathers. But the network’s plan may have backfired. The ladies have apparently been getting along really well. The proof? A recent tweet from Leakes: “Thanks @iheartmarlo 4 being woman enough 2 talk 2 me, Instead of believing that thirsty wanna b.”
So, it seems that any problems that the two had, they squashed. As for the “thirsty wanna b” …. Guess we’ll have to wait to see who that turns out to be.
5. Marlo Hampton is in, but does that mean that Kim Zolciak is out? Kandi made it clear that she won’t be working with Kim this season, and NeNe Leakes didn’t mention her at all (???), which is rare, so could it be true that Kim Zolciak is no longer a Real Housewife of Atlanta and will be starring in her own spin-off? Hmm….
Sidenote: I highly doubt the Kim is no longer apart of The Real Housewives of Atlanta especially because the whole “having a baby boy with your boyfriend of one year” would be a great story line for the show.
In a recent “Twitter-View” with Teresa Giudice, she explain that she does regret doing the show, especially now that her family has been torn apart:
“Gonna be honest, I’m thankful for the blessings it brought but yes, I do regret it esp when they cast my family … I would never have done the show if I thought it would be me & my inlaws. No fame or opport is worth it. #family1st.”
Rumors have been flying around that The Real Housewives of New York City cast will be getting a makeover for next season.
According to HollywoodLife, both Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop won’t be returning to the show, but, a Bravo rep told Celebuzz, “No decisions have been made regarding next season, everything at this point is rumor.”
Y’all know my pal Jill Hickey, the Not-So-Soccer-Mom. Well, today kicks off the premiere day of her NEWEST radio show, Get Your Buzzz On with her fab co-host, the one and only Joshua Estrin of PopMuncher.com!
Tune in every Friday at 10 a.m. (est) and “Get Your Buzzz On” with Jill & Josh! Click here to listen!